Birch veneer construction with contemporary architecture. Fusing rustic and contemporary styles, Homestead is the perfect match to your décor no matter what design you're looking for. A subtle black rub-through finish gives Homestead distinct character and charm. A coordinating hutch can be added for additional storage or mix and match this L-shaped desk with other Homestead pieces to create a custom configuration for your space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
30"H x 66"W x 80"D
- Birch veneer construction
- Subtle black rub-through wood finish
- Cupped drawer pulls in a gunmetal finish
- Six total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- Two pullout, cable-accessible keyboard trays with drop fronts and adjustable/removable pencil trays
- Fixed pencil trays in two top drawers
- Adjustable/removable dividers in two middle drawers
- Two locking file drawers equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on bottom
- Hidden charging station with one 10 ft. electrical cord, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports
- Consists of a left desk 30H 66W 30D and a desk return 30H 50W 20D
- Coordinating Homestead hutch is available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.